Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018 Application, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply: Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018 application form will released in month of 2nd June. Directorate of Technical Education, Rajasthan is the main authority which organizes the admission procedure of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018. Through this admission procedure, candidates will get admission to the different engineering & non-engineering diploma courses in Rajasthan. The admissions will be made on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in class 10th (High School) examination. No separate entrance examination will be conducted for the same.
Important Dates Of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018
The tentative schedule for the admission process in Polytechnic Engineering/Non-Engineering diploma courses is as under:
- Beginning of Application Process: Last week of June 2018
- Last date for submission of fee: 1st week of July 2018
- Last of submission of Application form: 2nd week of July 2018
- Document Upload: 4th week of July 2018
- 1st list of seat allotment: 1st week of August 2018
- 2nd list of seat allotment: 2nd week of August 2018
Eligibility Criteria To Appear In The Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018
- The candidate must possess the certificate of class 10th (High School) or equivalent from the recognized board.
- The candidate must have Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects in High School.
- Students must obtain at least 35% marks
- The candidate should be 15 years old.
- There is no upper age limit.
How To Apply Rajasthan Polytechnic 2018
- Visit the official website link…
- Click on the Rajasthan Polytechnic Application Form 2018 link.
- Fill the basic details for registration & click on the Register button.
- You will receive a mail or SMS on your registered email ID/mobile number about a confirmation of the registration.
- Now, visit the nearest e-Mitra centre and pay the application fee.
- After fee payment, a token number will be generated.
- Log in with Token Number and other details.
- Now, fill the application form and option form.
- along with your personal details, address, exam details, etc.
- upload scanned the photograph, signature, domicile certificate and mark sheet.
- In the option form: fill a choice of nodal centres & course name.
- After filling all details, click on Submit button.
- Take a printout of hard copy of the filled form for further references.