Odisha DET Application 2018, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply: DET Odisha 2018 admission process will be organized probably in the month of July 2018. The State Government of Odisha organizes DET Odisha for admission in various diploma courses (engineering/non-engineering/technology/film and TV) offered by the government/private aided Polytechnic institutes and colleges located in Odisha state.
Tentative Dates of Odisha DET 2018 is listed below:
- online application form begin from February 2018
- Due date to Apply: April 2018
- last date for the receiving of application fee: April 2018
- Released date of Result/Merit: May 2018
- Admission process start: July 2018
Eligibility Criteria of DET Odisha 2018
- Diploma in Engineering /Technology 1st Semester:
The students should have passed the class 10th exam, with 35% marks (mathematics/science/English) from the board of secondary education Odisha.
The minimum age should be 14 years old non- mining and drilling and Minimum age is 16 years for drilling & mining course
- Non-Engineering Courses 1st Semester
The students should have passed the class 12th exam with 35% in mathematics/science/English from the board of higher secondary education Odisha.
The minimum age is 16 years for HM&CT/MOM
- 1st-semester Diploma in FILM & TV
The students should have passed class 12th with 35% marks from board of higher secondary education Odisha/any other recognized board with science stream for cinematography /sound and TV engineering
The age should be between 16 years to 28 years.
How To Apply Odisha DET Application Form 2018
- Applicants first read the information carefully before starting the application fill in a process.
- The application form will available in online mode only.
- The authority will not entertain any other mode for application submission except online.
- Fill the form completely as per the instructions and submit the duly filled in form before the due date.