Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 Application, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply: Karnataka Polytechnic Admission 2018 Notification and relevant details will be announced soon by Directorate of Technical Education and Government of Karnataka state. Applications are invited from candidates who interested to take admissions into 1st-year Diploma in Government / Assisted polytechnics and Private polytechnics colleges for the academic year 2018-2019. Candidate may submit their applications through offline mode.Important Dates of Karnataka Polytechnic 2018
- Online application form: Second week of April 2018:
- Final date to submit the filled- in application form: May 2018
- Merit declaration: Third week of June 2018
- Seat allotment: First week of July 2018
Eligibility Criteria of Karnataka Polytechnic 2018
- Candidates must have pass class 10th exam with mathematics and science from any recognized board of Karnataka state
- Candidates must obtain 35 % marks in the class 10th exam.
- Candidates who are applying the qualifying examination other than Karnataka board have to show the certificate issued by (The Secretary, Board of Technical Education Bangalore).
Karnataka Polytechnic 2018 Application Form, How to Apply
- Candidate can get the form via the official website of Authority.
- The application form will be available from April 2018 till May 2018(Tentatively).
- The application fee is Rs 100 for general category and Rs 50 for SC/ST category.
- Candidates are advised to fill the form required details carefully along with relevant certificates and paste latest passport size photograph on the application form.
- The payment can be deposit in any branch of State Bank of Mysore to the account of (The Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority Bangalore).
Download The Application Form: Karnataka Polytechnic 2018
Login to the official website: http://www.kea.kar.nic.in OR http://www.dte.kar.nic.in.