TANCET 2018 Application, Eligibility, Dates, How to Apply: Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is organized by examination department of Anna University, Chennai on the behalf of Tamil Nadu Government. This state level entrance exam to offer admission into several programs such as M.Tech/ M.Plan/ M.E./ M.Arch/MBA/MCA/ and lateral entry of MCA programme. TANCET is a state level entrance exam which is going to conduct in the month of June 2018 (tentatively).
Eligibility Criteria For TANCET Exam 2018
- For MCA: Candidates must pass bachelor’s degree in any stream with 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories). It is compulsory have Mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
- For MCA Lateral Entry: Candidates must have bachelor degree in BCA, B.Sc (IT/Computer Science with 50% marks and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates with Mathematics at 12th or graduate level
- For MBA: Candidates must pass the minimum 3 years of bachelor’s degree with 50% marks and 45% marks for SC/ST categories.
- For M.E./M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan: Candidates should pass the BE/B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Plan with 55% marks and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates. It is mandatory has valid GATE score card.
- Other state candidates can also apply but the eligibility will be fixed by the admitting university.
Tancet 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates can check here the tentative application exam schedule for TANCET 2018.
Registration starts on January 2018
Last date of registration: February 2018
Date of Exam: March 2018
TANCET 2018 Application Form: How To Apply?
- Candidates can register for TANCET 2018 via online mode only on official website of board: www.annauniv.edu
- The registration will be started in the month of January 2018.
- Candidates have to fill the all the required details, such as – Personal Details, Academic qualification details, address and other specified in the form.
- Upload the recently taken passport size photograph while filling the application.
- Submit the form through online mode and take a printout of the confirmation page for future references.