UPTET 2017-18 Official Notification, Application Fees, Examination Date, Admit Card Download: Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) the entrances examinations for teachers. This test is compulsory for getting jobs on the govt school in class 1 to class 8. In this examination class, 1 is intended for teacher opting for primary level and paper 2 is intended for class 6 to class 8. Both papers conducted by central government and state government. The candidates who have completed their Graduation degree with 50% marks and DED/BTC training, they can apply for UPTET 2017.
UPTET 2017-18 Official Notification, Application Fees, Examination Date, Admit Card Download
Application form and Fee for UPTET 2017
The date of UPTET 2017exam will be held in the month of June 2017. Candidates can be applied UPTET application form 2017 through online and more details to be known about the UPTET Exam, visit an official website of upbasiceduboard.gov.in Application Fee for General and OBC category: 400/-. For ST/SC, category fee is 150/- to 250/-
Online Registration for UPTET 2017
- Visit official website of UPTET: upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Click on the link for form: UPTET Application/ Registration 2017-18
- Open the UPTET Official Site: www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Fill UPTET 2017 Application Form,
- Check all the details carefully,
- Attach the requirement document and click on submit
- Download and print out the Application ID and Token Number for future use.
Eligibility for UPTET 2017
- Graduation with 50% marks from recognized University/College.
- For primary level teacher – 2 years Diploma in special education B.ED or BTC training from UP or 4 years diploma in BSED exam.
- For upper primary level teacher- 1-year diploma like B.EL.ED/ BTC otherwise 2 years course of BTC/CT/ NTT.
Those Candidates will achieve 60% marks in UPTET 2017 Exam, He/She will be eligible for Govt. School teacher.