GATE 2017 Exam Date (ME, ECE, CS, BT), Result & Cutoff Prediction: GATE (GRADUATE APTITUDE TEST IN ENGINEERING)2017 Exam is an online examination conducted to test the understanding of candidates in undergraduate subjects of Engineering, Technology, Architecture and in PG programs of science. The GATE exam is held every year for engineering graduates who want to pursue postgraduate programs with MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) and other Govt organizations.
Application Form- (Registration) Gate 2017 Exam
- GATE 2017 Online Application for Registration, Application Filling, will start from 01st September 2016 (Thursday)
- Last Date for Submission of Application through online on 04th October 2016 (Tuesday) Extended up to 11.00 AM of 10th October 2016 (Monday)
- Last Date of request for change of the city- 16th November 2016 (Wednesday)
- Online availability for Admit Card– 5th January 2017 (Thursday)
How to Apply (online)
Visit to the official website of IITs. Apply for it from there only (after generating of official notice for GATE 2017). Fill the mandatory details and after that upload the scanned signature and photograph, other details. Then you need to clear the payment option which you can pay through net banking, credit/debit card or e-challan after that check the status of the application.
GATE 2017 Exam Schedule-
- This exam is jointly coordinated by the top seven IIT’s and IISC in the rotation, Indian Institute of Technology Roorkeeisbeing the Organizing for GATE 2017
- GATE 2017 Exam is scheduled- 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2017
- The Final Schedule will be released on the GATE 2017 website
- For General and OBC Male Candidates- 1500
- For SC/ST/PD Candidates- 750
- For Women Candidates- 750
Additional charges may applicable as per the bank rule, where the money is being transferred. This charge will be given on the online portal
This Pattern helps the applicant to know the exam, mode, duration and marking scheme for the same.
- The exam will be based on the online mode.
- The questions in the examination will be Multiple Choice Questions and Numerical questions.
- The answers to the Numerical questions, candidates can be used online virtual keypad
- In 1/3rd negative marking for 1 mark questions and 2/3rd negative marking for 2 marks questions.
- In numerical questions, there will be no negative marking for it.
Admit Card Release Date: 05-01-2017
Result Declaration Date: 27-03-2017