Bihar Minority Scholarship 2017-18 Application, Eligibility, Documents, Online Status: The Samaj Kalyan Vibhag of Bihar is going to release Bihar Minority Scholarship Application Form 2017-18 in few days especially for candidates of SC, OBC, ST and minority group. The scholarship will encourage parents from minority communities to send their children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education. So the candidates those want to grab this opportunity can fill the application form on or before the last date.
There, Students who are studying in Pre metric and post metric, Graduate and Post Graduate programs may benefit from Bihar Government’s minority scholarship facility. The students who want to apply for this Scholarship their parent’s income not more than 2 Lakh per annum.
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
There are few criteria for the scholarship program of Bihar.
- Firstly, the scholarship is for only to those candidates who have scored more than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- The income of parents must not be more than Rs 2,00,000 per annum.
- The candidates must be a permanent resident of India. Those candidates who will fulfill these criteria are eligible for Bihar Scholarship.
- The scholarship will not be awarded for more than the normal period of time taken to obtain Certificate/Degree/M. Phil Degree/Doctorate Degree.
- Scholarships will be given two students in a family.
- The students should be regular in attendance for which the index will be decided by the competent authority of the school/college/university.
- Migration of candidates from one school/ college to another would not be permitted during the course of the academic year except under remarkable conditions and in the desire of the student’s academic career.
Caste Certificate, Income Certificate of a guardian, Affidavit from Parents, last exam passed Certificate, An Applicant Photograph & Signature is a must.
How to apply online for Bihar Scholarship
- Open the official website www.bcebcwelfare.bih.nic.in
- click on the Register link
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill the application form without mistake and click on the proceed button
- Now your filled application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Take print out for further use.