NEET UG 2017 Result, Cutoff (15% All India Quota), Prelim Result & Selection for Mains: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2017 scheduled on 7th May 2017, Sunday across 104 exam centers in India and around 7 lakhs candidates have registered for NEET 2017.The exam served as a basis for admission to MBBS/BDS and other courses in medical colleges approved by Medical Council of India(MCI).The NEET has conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE). Candidates who had participated the exam can check the NEET UG Answer key by various private coaching institutions.
Various Coaching centers like ALLEN, AAKASH etc. will declare the answer keys for the reference of their students. However, the official NEET answer key offers the final solution. Candidates can login to the CBSE NEET official web portal using their login id and password to check the official answer Key.
NEET 2017 Cut OFF For 15% All India Quota Seats
The Cut OFF will be announced after the NEET result declaration. Under 15% all-India quota, the merit list will be equal to the availability of seats for allowance in MBBS/BDS program.
Name of the Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of the Exam: NEET UG 2017
Date of Exam: May 7
Category: Answer Key
NEET UG 2017 Cutoff Marks Category Wise:
To be eligible for admission to MBBS/BDS courses, students have to secure minimum 50% in NEET. Scheduled Caste/Tribe or Other Backward Classes, the minimum 40% is required. For candidates with locomotors disability of lower limbs, the minimum 45% and 40% for SC-PH, ST-PH and OBC-PH candidates.
- UR: 360
- OBC/SC/ST: 288
- UR – PH: 324
- OBC/SC/STPH: 288
How To Calculate NEET UG Marks Using Answer Key:
- For 1 Correct Answer will get +4 Marks.
- 1 Mark will deduct for Incorrect Answer i.e. called negative mark.
Steps to Check NEET Answer Key 2017:
- The CBSE not yet declared NEET UG Answer Key 2017.
- Students can check the solutions through online Official Portal for all the sets.
- select the ‘key challenge’ tab and select an answer booklet code
- Select the Question for the challenge, justify the answer and submit.
- Then click on ‘confirm’ tab and pay fees online for NEET answer key challenge.
- Take a print out of page consisting of details for future reference.
Official Website link for result and further details: www.cbseneet.nic.in